Scotland, Faroe Islands and Iceland: Sea Spirit
Explore the North Atlantic from Scotland to Iceland on this voyage through history and dramatic landscapes via a series of wild and remote islands where the Vikings and earlier bronze and stone ages have all left their mark. A birders' paradise, there are nesting cliffs for millions of seabirds including puffins, guillemots and kittiwakes. After exploring the seldom-visited Faroes we conclude in spectacular, volcanic Iceland
- Wild and remote Orkney, Shetland and Faroe Islands
- Spectacular birdlife
- Historic neolithic sites such as Ring of Brodgar and Skara Brae.
- Volcanic Westman Islands of Iceland
- Dramatic landscapes
- Elegance and luxury on the small ship Sea Spirit
- Informative lectures and expert guides
Reduced deposit of just 10%!
2022 Season: Book before June 30, 2021 and save 10% on Triple, Main Deck and Classic Suites - or 15% on Superior suites and higher categories. Quote Promocode SPX10 or SPX15 during the booking process.
A wonderful small ship to explore the remote North Atlantic
OverviewExplore the North Atlantic from Scotland to Iceland on this voyage through history and dramatic landscapes via a series of wild and remote islands where the Vikings and earlier bronze and stone ages have all left their mark. A birders' paradise, there are nesting cliffs for millions of seabirds including puffins, guillemots and kittiwakes. After exploring the seldom-visited Faroes we conclude in spectacular, volcanic Iceland.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Luxury Expedition Ship M/S Sea Spirit
Sail aboard the remarkably comfortable Sea Spirit and experience the polar regions in grand style with spacious suites. Carrying a maximum of 112 passengers this outstanding vessel, approved for polar waters, is equipped with rubber inflatable boats - called Zodiacs- for shore transfers and cruising. Kayaking and camping options are available on select departures. All suites have facilities en suite and exterior views. Deluxe Suites, Premium Suites and the Owner's Suite have private balconies for viewing the breathtaking landscapes of the Arctic, Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands. Cruise with all the comfort of home - king-size beds (twin beds for those who prefer them), an open bar, balconies and a hot tub. Plus enjoy the amenities of a fine hotel, while a resident photographer helps you take brag-worthy photos.
- 1 pre-voyage hotel night;
- Group transfer to the ship on day of embarkation;
- Group transfer to airport or central location upon disembarkation;
- Shipboard accommodation;
- All scheduled landings/excursions (other than optional);
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader & Expedition Team;
- All meals on board throughout the voyage;
- Tea and coffee station 24 hours daily;
- A pair of rubber boots on loan for shore landings;
- Welcome and Farewell cocktails;
- All port fees;
- Pre-departure materials;
- Digital Voyage Log;
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a maximum benefit of US 100,000 per person.
- Visa and passport fees (if applicable);
- Luggage and trip cancellation insurance;
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages other than those for special events and celebrations;
- Personal expenses such as laundry and telecommunication charges;
- Staff gratuities.
- Special conditions: In case fuel price increases significantly fuel surcharge may be applied for all bookings.
- A reduced deposit of just 10% is required by the end of the seven-day option period to confirm the reservation.
- Any time up to 30 days before the departure, you can transfer your booking to any future Sea Spirit cruise.**
- From 29 to one day before the departure, you can transfer your booking to any future Poseidon cruise for a valid COVID-related reason. Proof of the COVID-related reason is required.**
- “Flexible Reservation” transfers are reserved for those bookings
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!